We are living in the age of social media and you might be tempted to believe that your nonprofit website is less important
than your social media pages. However, websites are more critical today than you think.
According to a study by Nielsen, Nonprofit organizations with visually appealing websites and well-designed user digital
experience/user interface are able to drive more donations and are better able to engage with visitors. A lot of donors research
about your nonprofit, through your homepage and can make donations instantly. But an outdated website can affect your image
and result in lesser donations and visitors abandoning your website.
Do you often find yourself in the situation depicted in Fig1? If yes then click here to assess if your existing website is the best representation of you.
COMMON WEBSITE DESIGN FACTORS THAT ARE AFFECTING YOUR DONATIONS:
- Navigation through your website is not intuitive and difficult to follow - Visitors fail to become donors
- Poorly designed donation page, badly constructed forms which are not user-friendly -Low email signups
- Insufficient information provided to visitor to illustrate how the nonprofit will use this donation to support the cause
- No donation
- Outdated content on your website can negatively impact your Google ranking - Less traffic and low conversion rate
- Lesser number of payment options provided on donation page = Lower value donations
If your website is creating similar problems for your nonprofit and you would like to increase your donations then it is
time to rebuild your website.
We have helped a lot of nonprofits like you, with the revamping of their website and social media integrations to improve
their fundraising. Check out some of our featured work here.